Without any doubt, it remains no fact that parents face a lot of struggle in taking care of their newborns. They face the confusion of what all they should do for taking care of the little life.
Here are few tips that will help you take care of your newborn.
- Change Diaper When Needed: Change your baby’s diaper as and when needed since your baby may develop an infection with a dirty diaper.
- Massage your Baby: Gently massage every part of your baby’s body with lukewarm and nutritious oil and give a massage frequently to strengthen their bones.
- Feeding: Feed your baby in the most effective way in case you face problems in breastfeeding.
- Bathing Tips: Consider giving your baby a sponge bath only until the umbilical cord falls off, the navel and circumcision heals completely. Wrap your baby in a towel and use a soft cloth dampened in water to wipe them from the inner to the outer corner.
- Comforting: For comforting your baby as they cry, you must first determine the cause of their discomfort and try to solve it as early as possible. You must soothe them by gently rocking them in your lap or over your shoulder.