Majority of the pregnant women out there face a lot of confusion as to what makes a healthy diet during pregnancy.
Maintaining a healthy diet is crucial during pregnancy.
We share a list of power foods you can indulge in easily during pregnancy.
- Eggs: Eating eggs is an excellent way of supplying your body with proteins, minerals and vitamins.
- Beans and Lentils: Consider consuming dried beans and lentils since they are rich in proteins, fiber and fatty acids helping combat constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Broccoli: It is a rich source of disease-fighting antioxidants, nutrients, fiber and iron that are essential for a healthy pregnancy.
- Whole Grains: Consider consuming whole grains since they are rich in fiber, antioxidants and nutrients.
- Dark Leafy Greens: Consider eating leafy greens like spinach, kale, swiss chard, turnips and dark-colored lettuces as they will supply you with vitamins and nutrients.
- Greek Yogurt: Consuming Greek yogurt will supply you with proteins, pro-biotics and calcium that will help to form a healthy skeleton of your baby.
- Nuts and Nut Butters: Consuming walnuts, almonds, cashews and nut butters will supply your body with fat essential for your baby’s brain development.